Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Boomerang

As you know, I attended the Nature's Sunshine Convention in Las Vegas. I hardly know where to begin to tell you all the wonderful things I learned. I spent 5 days studying children's health issues, the starving brain, diabetes issues, pregnancy issues, weight loss issues, endocrine system (hormone) issues and immune system issues. It was a complete blast. It's always fun to 'hang' with like minded people and to learn about how much science has advanced to help us be successful in maintaining great health no matter our age. Knowing that I could only tell you one thing a day, I decided (based on the news I listened to today about the increase of H1N1 and all of the ramifications to our health), I decided that I would share with you the "Boomerang". It is awesome. There is no other technology like it on the market. I wish I'd had it when my children were small and breathing the off gasing from the carpets and getting sick from going to nursery, etc. Now, I'll buy it to keep them healthy in college. Think of it...something that sanitizes the air and the surfaces! Unheard of. No more swine flu, MRSA, staph, mold, etc. etc. You can even watch it work as Nature's Sunshine has petri dishes that you can put in your house and 'catch' your germs before the Boomerang and then do it again after running the machine for a couple of days. You can see it at www.naturessunshine.com and if you want to know how to get it at cost, let me know and I'll help. I'm so excited for mine to arrive I can hardly sleep! Live Well!!

2 comments:

  1. sounds awesome. I'll have to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a dead cat in the window well here at work. I work in the basement so it was right here close to me. We didn't know what smelled!!! It was terrible and toxic. We had to evacuate the office. We didn't know it was a dead cat. We thought it was sewer gas because it was in the bathroom window well and we were opening the bathroom window to air the place out!!! Oh my. This would have helped I'm sure. Well moving the cat to the trash helped a whole bunch but now I think the carpet stinks!

    ReplyDelete