Monday, September 21, 2009

I am off on a trip with Nedra and our other quilting friends!! I wanted you to know about the weekly specials at Nature's Sunshine though while I'm gone. ALL of the products I've been telling you about are on sale this week! That means the Weight Loss, the Children's Vitamin line, the ionic minerals and more are all on sale. Go to www.naturessunshine.com and click on products, then at the drop down box, click on 'weekly specials' and you'll see all that is on sale. If you have questions about yourself and whether or not something will work for you, just e-mail me and I'll help you figure things out. You'll need my number as your sponsor to help you get the discounts at NS...it's #933807-9.
I am going to show you later today some of the fun projects I've been working on while on my trip.

Live well, Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment