Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So many have asked me to help their children/themselves with ADD or ADHD and their struggles with their children. I was privileged to listen to Dr. Mark Hyman on the brain at my Convention last week. Please go to www.ultramind.com/webinars and you can listen for FREE to his 6 webinars on the brain. They are amazing and he has done some wonderful things with functional medicine. The new children's line of vitamins from Nature's Sunshine have added so many things to help these growing brains. I am using the new ionic minerals with acai with the vitamins on my clients along with additional omega 3 fats. (these brains need a lot more minerals and fat than the 'average' brain). I'm already getting such a good response from parents on how well it's working. Dr. Hyman will give you ideas on diet changes for your children/yourself if you want to begin the process. I love Dr. Hyman's comment that there is no such thing as a "Ritalin" deficiency and we need to feed the brain what it needs. Please contact me and leave your e-mail address if you'd like help with yourself or your children. I can now schedule an appt. over the phone/computer/in person if you live nearby (whichever works for you). I can send you a couple of tests you can take before your appt. and it's a very effective way of getting to the root of the problem. I look forward to helping many more! Live Well!

2 comments:

  1. You know I work at a neurologist office. We deal so much with this. Not that doctors will give out alternative medicine recommendations but it is interesting to see that most patients do not do well on Ritalin. So there has to be a better way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will begin here...my Mom told me about your blog. We have an ADDHD nephew and an autistic nephew (her grandsons) and it is wonderful to see your holistic approach to ADDHD as well as healthy eating! Mom is: Life in Wakefield and Latane's Quilts. Come by and visit her if you haven't already, and visit me as well! I have added you to my favorites list!

    ReplyDelete