Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm going to be out of town all next week at a Nature's Sunshine Conference, so may not post every day. This particular conference is centered around children's health. I am excited to learn all about the new products that are available for ADD, etc. as I have a husband and 5 children who need it all! I also hope to visit a couple of quilt stores while there...I'll take pictures. Thanks for all of your kind comments. It's fun to have so many new friends. Live Well, Judi

3 comments:

  1. What fabulous location is it in this year? I'm leaving Tuesday for California, so we will be gone the same week.
    Looking forward to our girl get away in a few more weeks.
    Until then, I hope the convention goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi...I am a first grade teacher and I am very interested in what you learn! I hope you will share! Have a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be very interested to learn about the ADD alternatives.

    ReplyDelete